The first branding essential for any professional is great imagery.
Be brand ready with business and personal branding imagery.
Not sure if a personal branding photoshoot is for you? We get it.
Most of our clients have never done a professional photoshoot before, and many don’t even like getting their photo taken. With us, you’re in good hands.
We have years of industry experience, both in front of and behind the camera.
We see the best in you, and set you up with a range of high quality images so your audiences will see the best in you too.
We work with you to make sure you’re brand ready. Providing you with high quality, authentic images you can use to engage more with your audience across a variety of platforms. Including website imagery, and all other media platforms.
Why do a personal branding photoshoot?
The first branding essential for any professional is great imagery. We’ve designed an easy, effective business and personal branding photoshoot experience that sets you up to be brand ready.
Designed to deliver you with relevant imagery and content you can use across all your media platforms, as you strengthen and build your profile and visibility.
It’s important to stand out and be visible in a highly competitive digital world, but it can be a daunting process to navigate without the right visual material to work with.
Don’t scramble around looking for good, professional photos of you again.
Exceptional value and industry experience
Samantha Theron has worked with the best visual teams in the world of fashion, advertising, and for iconic global fashion brand PRADA. She now brings her years of experience to business professionals, and individuals wanting to gain confidence and visibility for their business or personal brand.
What you get
- choose from 3 packages to suit your needs
- virtual styling session before your shoot to plan your outfits
- professional hair + make up artist
- styling + art direction on the day of shoot (Art Direction is the look and feel of your shoot. It’s the key elements and storytelling that helps engage with your audience).
- studio + location package options
- capturing a mix of portrait, candid + life-style images
- re-touched high-res + screen-res images